Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My CRAZY Life!

Just so you know....I have been a terrible blogger lately. Life has managed to intervene and become the highest priority around here. It seems like everytime I sat down to type, someone needed something RIGHT NOW! Anyway, I am back and have missed my venting/sharing/advertising time with you all. Okay the easiest way to catch you up is in list form...because...I love lists.

Reasons I have been away:
*Spending a little more time working on reading skills with the oldest
*Craft Shows
*The Princess had an appointment with the cardiologist over a heart mumur. Everything is fine...her heart is perfect! But I still committed alot of time to worrying.
*Craft Shows
*Dealing with the Middle prince's idea that he is smarter than everyone in the world....
*Developing the New Bootiful Girl Line for the website
*Craft Show planning for Mike's Athletic Department Craft Show
*Making items for my own booth in Mike's School Craft Show
All while doing laundry, cleaning (not as much as I should) and cooking....for my lovely family.

Reasons I want you to not give up on me:
* My new line comes out this week and you want to get the coupons I will offer on here!!
* Hats will be available on the site this week too!
* The Fall hats will be here by Friday and I will add a new color everyday after that!
* Just because you love me and let's face it.....I need to be validated by the number of followers I have on my blog.....LOL
Much love and blessing to all!
Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. I'm stickin with ya girl! Seems like everybody always needs something RIGHT NOW in my house too. Oh, to be super woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean! I feel like my creative work is constantly "start... stop... start... stop... ".

    ReplyDelete