Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Upcoming Shows for MoMo's Bows & Flip-Flops

Here is what September looks like for all of my MoMo Girls out there! On the 19th-20th, I will be at Evan's Orchard in Georgetown, KY. Come out and get some yummy apples, cider, or turnovers! On the evening of the 25th and the 26th, all day, I will be at the Lloyd Memorial High School Craft Show and Vendor Extravaganza. This one is in Erlanger, KY right off of the interstate. Super fun show with music, concessions, and a silent auction! All proceeds benefit the athletic department for this small school system. Booths are still available for those crafters out there! Contact me for more information.



Right now we are focused on school beginning for the boys tomorrow....remember me in your prayers with my Kindergartener and my Third Grader! Don't forget to enter this month's giveaway for a year's subscription to the Bow of the Month Club!!

No comments:

Post a Comment