Tuesday, June 9, 2009

School's Out! School's Out!

Yes, it is that time of year again! When I was a child, I looked forward to Summer break almost as much as I did when I was a teacher. Now, that I get to have my big boy home and my sweet hubby gets to spend more time with us too, I think I look forward to that last day of school even more!!
We have already had a go on the water slide, had the annual yard sale, and have tomatoes ready to turn red...Summer is here! As the kids get older, I realize that these times of coming in the house smelling of sunscreen to rest on the couch and watch an afternoon movie, won't last forever. I plan to pack in as much fun as I can!
So, I have to run......the sprinkler has to be turned off before I can start the movie!

Much love and happiness!
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment