Thursday, May 28, 2009

Graduating from Preschool and into Blogging!




Okay, here it is....my first ever blog post!! I am officially entering into the blog world. Today as my house sits filthy, my middle child getting ready to graduate from pre-school this evening, and the threat of in-laws visiting is looming over my head, I am going to blog. I know, strange timing. But I have to start sometime!
I think that this sudden burst of blogging desire is to keep my mind off of the emotional fact that my "baby boy" is getting bigger (and to procrastinate about cleaning). Last night as I kissed him goodnight, I told him that I was a little sad that he was graduating. His response was, "Don't worry Mommy, I will always be your baby boy and I will always have hugs and eskimos for you." After I left his room, I shed a few tears.



So, now that I am okay with the idea that he is getting older and moving on, I think that it is time for me to grown up and actually post on the blog that I have had for 6 months. Watch out world!!! I wonder what crazy thing I will need to do to cope when he starts college? Anything to keep from cleaning! ;o)

2 comments: