Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Weeeeeeeeeee! She's Threeeeeeee!

"Guess what Mommy? I'm three today..." were the first words out of my sweet girl's mouth this morning when she awoke.
She was correct. She is three years old today.
Since her birthday falls in the middle of the week, and very close to the Fourth of July celebrations, we are having her party on July 11th. That is a long time for a three year old to wait for her presents. So, her father and I gave in and the princess dollhouse/castle was opened and played with today.
She had a ball! Pretending that the princess and prince were talking to each other and riding horses all afternoon. Her brothers even got in on the action with the NASCAR guys visiting the princess after naptime.
Pizza was what she wanted for supper and a cake with sprinkles for dessert. I have decided that I might like to be three tomorrow....
Take a few moments to hug your babies a little tighter tonight, because they were once three just like my girl!...... And it all goes by so fast!
Much love to you all!
Stephanie

I promise to post pictures of the princess and her castle once I am blessed with a working camera again!

No comments:

Post a Comment